Thursday, October 17, 2024

Scarecrows In The Village

 Peddlers Village is a quaint, storybook shopping village.
The 60+ unique shops are housed in charming colonial style buildings.
This spectacular year round destination offers not only shopping, 
there are several restaurants and overnight lodging.
The village holds seasonal events and festivals and is located in Bucks county, Pa. 
about a 2 hour drive from home.




































Here we are...

We voted for our favorites in each of the 4 categories.
I honestly do not remember which I voted for, I had so many favorites.
If you have a favorite, let me know in the comments!!

3 comments:

acorn hollow said...

Wow what creativity!! The cookie eating the cookie monster is so funny!!
Cathy

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Beautiful, very spectacular village. I am delighted with it. Everyone is a favourite here.
Dear Debbie, your photos are as always excellent.
Hugs and regards:)

BeachGypsy said...

What a fun day!! Love seeing all the scarecrows! People are so creative. I truly can't pick one. Fun Fall hugs, Debbie!