Friday, March 20, 2020

Making Bread

I have never made bread before, and I have always wanted to.
I saw a good recipe for 
Rosemary Focaccia Bread, 
on Pinterest with only a few ingredients, so what better time than now to make it happen.



The dough came together nicely...


Covered with a damp towel,

the dough doubled in size just as it was suppose to.

I used my finger to make the holes,
topped with olive oil, sea salt and rosemary, I put garlic on top also to add a little extra flavor.


The edges were brown and crisp,

dipped in olive oil, it was delicious.

For those interested, you can find the recipe on Pinterest here.

12 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Debbie! Your bread looks delicious. I have never made bread, you made it look easy! Stay safe and healthy! Enjoy your day and weekend ahead.

italiafinlandia said...

Well done!:)

Marie Smith said...

You look like a pro with that great product, Debbie. Take care.

Changes in the wind said...

Oh my that looks awesome!! What a great success for your first try....

Sally said...

It looks so good I'm drooling; and now my tummy is growling. :)

xoxo

The Padre said...

Oh How Beautiful - Good On You For Trying - Well Done - Also, Add A Little Sea Salt To Your Oil While Dipping - And Fantastically Photographed

Cheers

DeniseinVA said...

You make a loaf of bread very photogenic Debbie. I bought flour and yeast just in case. I haven't made a loaf of bread out of my bread machine in a very long time. You have inspired me, thank you :)

The Furry Gnome said...

Nothing like fresh homemade bread!

Conniecrafter said...

I am lazy now so I buy the frozen bread and bake that for hubby.
That looks interesting!

Ella said...

Hi Debbie!
I also make my own bread with the bread machine!
Your recipe must be delicious. I will also look for the recipe.
Thank you! Have a great weekend!

Monica Hein ~ Beauty Diary said...

Uuuu that bread does look yummy!

Following and hugs from NYC

LeAnn said...

Oh, the bread looks so delicious. I think I will make some. We are planning on breaking open a storage can of wheat and grinding it up and starting from scratch to make a loaf of bread. I think I will try yours first.
Blessings and hugs!