Monday, December 30, 2019

A Few Of My Favorite Things...

I love seeing our home decorated for Christmas.
I decorate all of the rooms downstairs but the family room is always my favorite.


It looks exactly the same every year and just as pretty during the day...




as it does at night!

I have a few favorite "things"!






The Christmas Tree in the Living Room.
I only buy presents for the "little ones" of which I have seven.
The snowmen in the back are for Addie and Lorelei.

I took 3 presents, wrapped them in white paper and created the snowman.
Then I purchased "snowmen kits" and made snowmen with the hat and scarf.
The other pieces from the kit (eyes, carrot nose and buttons) are in the gift bags.
The hubs drew the rest right on the boxes...
kinda' hard to explain but they came out really cute.

14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your home and decorations look beautiful. I like the cute snowman, great idea. Enjoy your day and week ahead!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Dear Debbie!
Your Christmas home is beautifully decorated.
Snowmen are a great gift and idea.
Hugs and greetings.

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Dear Debbie!
May this year be the one in which all your wishes come true.
The one in which your dreams may turn into reality and all your fears may fade away.
Happy New Year!
Lucja

Marie Smith said...

So creative and beautiful!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Your home looks lovely and so warm and cozy.

Linda said...

Your home is beautiful! And I love the snowman gifts! Using real gifts, too! Very creative!

Judy said...

Debbie--your family room is beautiful. Even in the photo, you can feel the warmth and homeyness.

Ela said...

Such a beautiful home !
Happy New Year 2020 !

Angie said...

Debbie - truly gorgeous. Your decorations are simple and sophisticated. Just enough without being overwhelming. You have very good taste!

And the gifts wrapped in white to create a snowman is a cool, creative idea! Happy New Year to you!

BeachGypsy said...

Your home is so pretty, Debbie, I love how you've arranged it all and I love your furniture and accessories/decor!! It's all so nice and pretty. Definetly a happy and welcoming place. Happy new year my friend, may it be a healthy and happy one for y'all!! Hugs!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I love the way you did your mantle, love how full it is and with all the lights just wonderful, I love all your snowmen, so sweet The snowflake on the scarf to the ones you made are a cute touch!

Brian King said...

Your home is gorgeous!

Sally said...

Beautiful! Love your home, Debbie.

xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely series of photographs, I think your home and decorations look beautiful.

All the best Jan