Friday, March 16, 2018

Delicious Orchard

Do you have a market like this, close to where you live?
When you walk through the front door, you smell donuts, muffins, cupcakes, cookies and pie.

A market that makes you feel happy? One that makes shopping fun?

Where they have everything...

and all of their everything is displayed so beautifully!

The Mr. posed for a picture...
Right now everything is green as they prepare for St. Patrick's Day.

I loved this cute St. Patrick's Day Tree


They had ton's of Easter candy on display and for sale.


This is Italy...all their pasta's and sauces. 


Fruit...



and plenty of nuts.


Potatoes,


tomatoes,

and ugly tomatoes.


Beautiful apples...


and prepared fruit and juices.


All the vegetables are so fresh and displayed with care.


I'll close with a picture of their coffee and tea products,
because it is so colorful and pretty.

As I said earlier, this market has everything.
They have a huge prepared food section and a large selection of fresh seafood.
They sell meat, cold cuts, cooked chicken and ribs and have a large selection of cheeses.

They also sell beautiful fresh flowers, year round.

 This is a shopping experience.
Everyone who lives at the Jersey Shore loves to visit

21 comments:

Marie Smith said...

It is a feast for the eyes too, Debbie. Great photos.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie, it is a beautiful market. The various displays of treats, veggies and just all the products look wonderful. Hubby and I are trying to avoid the sweets, this place would make that hard to do. Happy St. Patricks Day to you!
Have a great day and weekend!

Jill said...

Two words: Sensory overload! I love it!

Changes in the wind said...

What a neat place...

Jackie See said...

You have a great selection there, we have nothing like that here. Those green beans look so fresh and delicious! Thank you for sharing!

Judy said...

You people on the East Coast always have such clever and wonderful shopping places.
We have a Market like this, but it is way down in Detroit--too far for me to drive.
P.S. I am very hungry after seeing these photos!!!

Leanne Coppola said...

One of my favorite places. My boys love to go with me and each pick out their own dessert from the bakery counter, in their OWN little white box with black wax pencil number on it. Ahhhh the little things in life.

Farm Girl said...

It looks wonderful. What a great place to visit. Such fun Debbie!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

This is the kind of market that makes shopping a pleasure and not just a chore. I have a couple of spots like this locally and I patronize them all the time.

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Oh Debbie!
I'm looking at your photos for the third time.
Everything looks very beautiful.
A joyful and delicious weekend.
Lucja

Lowcarb team member said...

Wow!
It's huge!

Looks a very nice place to visit.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Nothing like this in Fresno, but there is such a store in San Mateo, Draegers, where I enjoy shopping. Very pricey, but very delightful.

Sally said...

Not anything quite like it here, thank goodness! I would be there every day for the sweets. Lol

Xoxo

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh my! With beautiful displays like that it would be very easy to leave a lot of money at that place.

LeAnn said...

As far as I know we don't have a store like this anywhere in our area. Wow, I love how they display everything. The goodies looks so good. Yes, I could spend an hour or two in a story like this and my money would disappear.
Blessings and hugs!

Angie said...

I wish we had a place like this ... perhaps if we took 5 different stores and put them together .... but we can enjoy it through you!

By the way, I also peeked at the previous post about the baby shower. Wow! and wow again!

Conniecrafter said...

Wow this looks so much like the farm that is just a few miles from us, they must do the stores a lot alike. I think your place has a bigger nuts section though :)

Ela said...

Your photos are a feast for my eyes !!
I love citrus and tomatoes !!
Happy Sunday !

Brian King said...

Wow! Very impressive!

Unknown said...

We do, but on a MUCH smaller scale.
I would be like a kid in a candy store here. Oh, my goodness!!!
Everything looks so yummy, and it is all so beautifully displayed.
xo.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

We do have a couple very much like this back in Oregon -- so I will have to wait for Summer and Fall. I love this kind of shopping place. We go to Farmer's Markets all the time here in Florida too, but they are just the crops, whatever is growing. (I mean, you know, better than picking up produce at the supermarket, but not the wonderful full experience like yours here or the ones we love at home in Oregon.)