Monday, March 4, 2024

Rainy Days....

 I love when it rains...
It's dark outside and inside the house, I can hear the rain hitting the windows.
I like to watch it bounce off the puddles it has created outside.
it washes everything clean and waters the spring bulbs that have started to emerge from the ground. 
I am so happy.


Saturday, it started as fog...



then rained all day.


When I think about why I love the rain so much, 
it is also because it is then a designated day to stay home and stay inside.
I love staying home and working on inside projects.
When the sun is shining brightly, I feel like I should be outside enjoying it!
I do love that as well!

6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Your photos are lovely, pretty captures of the fog and raindrops.
Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.

Hena Tayeb said...

You got some beautiful photos. I am not a fan of the rain. I will take snow over rain any day.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

We too love rainy days, it is a great excuse to stay inside, relax, read or watch TV with no guilt whatsoever.

Anonymous said...

We've had quite a few rainy days recently, but hoping to enjoy some sunny ones soon.

I enjoyed your photographs.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

You are a happy person .. no two ways about it! Thank you for sharing the happy and joy and for the reminder that every kind of weather brings certain rewards!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Dear Debbie!
I don't like cloudy, rainy days. Then I always get depressed. Your photos are magical. Fog is perfect for creating a mysterious, unusual shot.
Hugs and greetings.