Tuesday, March 26, 2024

10 Fun Things

- on a lighter note today, let's look at 10 fun things that made me smile -

- orange Umbrellas overhead -

- a Turtle where you'd least expect it -

- a Ladybug to brighten your day -

- a parade of Bluebirds at your feet -

- coloring, finishing and mailing this pretty birthday postcard -
- I love coloring -

- spotting this beautiful yellow 1950ish Ford Overdrive Car -

- hiding my Shells -

- watching this man dredge Spring Lake -

- dreaming about jumping in this Puddle -

- seeing this Sunset after a day of rain -

What made you smile today?

8 comments:

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

It's early, but so far four things have made me smile; seeing Barb smile at me as I walked out of the bedroom, seeing the card that you colored and loving the fact that people still do that and reading Nancy's blog https://kissackadventures.blogspot.com/2024/03/paying-it-forward.html
and reading how she paid it forward and made someone else's day.

Marie Smith said...

We had to go grocery shopping and it was a day before payday so there were few people out and about. Yay!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Your post and images are wonderful.
The image of a parade of Bluebirds at my feet makes me smile.
Take care, have a wonderful day!

BeachGypsy said...

Oh I love that fiery sunset and the pretty yellow car!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Thank you for sharing the joy! It's always good to be reminded of all there is to smile about in this world. Sometimes you have to look a little bit harder, but you can always find them.

Rian said...

It's Tuesday and we've just come back from grocery shopping, FedExed an Easter Care package earlier - that makes me smile! And youngest son stopped by on his way to pick up granddaughter from school... that made me smile!

DeniseinVA said...

What made me smile today? This post, absolutely loved it. Thanks Debbie and Have A Very Happy Easter!

Lowcarb team member said...

We've enjoyed a lovely day today and have been smiling very well :)
Plus an extra special smile when grand-daughter sent a picture of herself with her new hair cut, she looks great ... but then I'm biased LOL

All the best Jan