Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Peeps In The Village Part II

This post is a continuation from Monday's entry.
This is what I wrote and you read if you stopped by on Monday, you can skip this part.

"This is the 5th time that Peddlers Village in Pa. has hosted 
- Peeps In The Village -
We have been before and I think we have seen all but one.
Wall Art, Sculptures and Dioramas 
made from Peeps and other craft materials these creative pieces are really amazing.
As I walked through the building where they were displayed, I thought about the families 
designing and building them...and what fun they must have had!
This is right up my alley, something I would love to do.
Inside, the smell of Peeps overtakes you but in a really good way - 
bring your camera you will want to record them all.
Adding to the fun, you can vote for your favorites...one in each category.

I shared my favorites yesterday, these are in the order that I liked them.
Except Taylor Swift, I thought that creation was so amazing!

Pretty Peep Petals

No Peeping

Snoopy

Easter Peepcock

It's a Peep Thing

Peeps-A-Party

Board Game Fun

Racing To Camp

Peepzaria

Peepman

KirbPEEP



Taylor Swift


The Lucky Cupcake


We had a super fun day!!

13 comments:

acorn hollow said...

Wow Weee! that is amazing and so creative
Cathy

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

You have some very creative people there!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness there are so many I like the pizza is pretty clever, The peacock is pretty cool, I do love snoopy so that is one of my top ones too!!

Sandi said...

It's no coincidence these peeps are amassing all over the place. They are plotting a hostile takeover!

You know what I found? Dr. Pepper Peeps!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

Such fun! Snoopy and the Peepcock are my favourites from this set.

-Soma

The Furry Gnome said...

Still looks like fun to me!

BeachGypsy said...

Ooooops, I just posted a thank you on yesterday's post!

DrumMajor said...

I like Snoopy and the Peepcock. Linda in Kansas

Rian said...

I don't think I have a favorite. They are all so creative... it's amazing

Marie Smith said...

These are great. I especially like the Taylor Swift. Love your photos too.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Fabulous idea -- they're all so creative. Are there prizes? I can remember if you said -- and I can't imagine how hard it would be to judge

Debbie said...

we voted for our favorites in the 3 categories, so there are winners, but i do not know about prizes!!

Anonymous said...

So amazing, I do like the peepcock.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/