Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Let's Wash Away The Winter Blues

When I find myself in need of seeing brightly colored, fresh flowers, 
I go straight to my favorite garden center 
Family owned and operated since 1983, 
most of the annuals and perennials are grown on the farm and additionally at an off site location.
 
You can purchase house plants, outdoor flowers & plants and much more in the shop.

The Pansies were brightly colored and mixed in with the bunnies.

The Ranunculus and the Primrose look so pretty together.

A basket like this would look beautiful hanging by a front door.

This mix of flowers would make a really nice Easter gift especially with that Bunny in the center.


 And look who I found resting on that couch...
he always finds a couch to rest his eyes which were closed when I found him!
Not really, (wink - wink)

Thank You For Visiting Barlows! 

9 comments:

Rian said...

Love all the bunnies and flowers!

BeachGypsy said...

Love the springy pictures Debbie! Bright happy colorful blooms! I love visiting garden centers too-- very relaxing and love to make pictures!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

I generally do not get the winter blues, although I do get anxious for spring. Love all those bunnies and flowers!

Anonymous said...

What a great place to visit.
Loved seeing your photographs.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

Marie Smith said...

The Easter theme was beautifully highlighted!

eileeninmd said...

I love all the cute bunnies. The flowers and plants are all beautiful.
They are a happy sight to see! Take care, enjoy your day!

acorn hollow said...

Well isn't that a nice place to spend a few hours! Those bunnies are darling.
I love pansies this time of year when nothing is growing in the gardens yet
Cathy

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

A wonderful garden center. Lots of Easter elements and spring flowers. Your photos are wonderful, Debbie.

Conniecrafter said...

Loving these bunnies, especially the ones in the car :)