Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Feathered Friends......

.......through the lens of the Nikon!!!! Have I told you lately that "I Love It"......

Gray Catbird

Song Sparrow

Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Male House Finch

Male House Finch

Male Downy Woodpecker

Male Downy Woodpecker

Female Red Bellied Woodpecker

Male American Robin

Gray Catbird

A Blue Jay sharing peanuts with a Female Red Bellied Woodpecker.....
I love that they shared the meal....there was no "chasing"
they took turns.....so unusual for the Blue Jay!!!!

Getting better......I still have a substantial delay when pushing the shutter release button. What I see, is not what I get......on the plus side, I am getting a lot of flight shots!!!! 

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

:) made me chuckle.

These are lovely! I'm so jealous you have catbirds! I think they're so beautiful with their dark grays and slightly curved bill. :)

the house finch shots are gorgeous!!!

Dawn said...

These are so BEAUTIFUL!!!! NICE work!!! And you had some lovely models too:)

Ruth Hiebert said...

These are great.For a Blue Jay to share is rather unusual.You have taught them well. :)

Julie G. said...

So many lovely images of beautiful birds! Looks like you are mastering that Nikon. Wonderful post!

Sharon M said...

I love these photos! I can't believe a blue jay was sharing!!

stardust said...

You're so blessed to have these lovely birds around you. I've never seen them around here. I love each and every image.

I'm glad that many bloggers use a camera made in Japan.