Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Can You Hear Me Squeal!!!!!

I know you can....wherever you are. I have been gifted with this......



From Debbie at Swamp Billy Ranch

Who by the way has an amazing blog. If your not following her blog, you should be!!!

Amazing right. My little blog, my words, my pictures.....my life. People read and enjoy ME!!! Blogging was probably one of the best leaps I have ever taken. A whole new world. A world where I can share my joy and people respond so positively. 

There are so many awesome blogs, amazing people, I am both proud and honored to receive this. Thank you Debbie, from my whole heart. This really brought me joy!!!

First I am to share a few things you may not know about little ole me...........

1.   I am a nurse.
2.   I got married when I was 19 and have been married for 32 years.
3.   I have lived in the town where I was born for my entire life.
4.   I am addicted to scrapbooking.
5.   I am cranky when I am hungry....really cranky!!!!
6.   I am a little silly!!!!
7.   I can't drive BUT I really want to!!!!!
8.   I overdo everything.
9.   I have MS, which has also given me a seizure disorder.
10. I adore my two grown sons and my darling husband!!!!!

I used the above 10 in a random post a while back. The only people following my blog at that time were the hubs, my two sons and Theresa at The Run*A*Round Ranch. She was my first real blogger friend. She helped me, guided me and most of all, encouraged me. Thank you Theresa....I am happy that you already know my 10!!!!

Next.....I need to Pay It Forward. This was difficult, there are so many wonderful blogs!!!

Drum Roll.......Drum Roll Please............

Trisha at Round About  She is super fun, super crafty.....doing it all with lot's of flair!!!!

Ruth at Ruth's Photo Blog She has amazing photo's, softly inspires and is a great blogger friend.  

Dawn at Just One Life Because she does all the things that I can't, with tons of style. She is real, she inspires me, she has an amazing spirit and she takes awesome pictures with her phone.

Bonnie at Living Life She is a lover of words with a very versitle blog. She is also a very kind soul!!!!

Please visit these amazing blogs....they all inspire me each and every day.

I have so much joy in my life, thank you all for sharing this journey with me!!

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

{shhh. keep the squealing down to a whisper, okay?!} :)

congrats to you, our dear deserving debbie! and i'll give you a pass THIS time - repeating stuff. next time, you better get some new material. ha!

i already love the top 3 bloggers and must go check out the 4th you named. :)

Ruth Hiebert said...

Thank-you for choosing me to pass this on to.Unfortunately I have made the decision to stay away from awards and tags,it just is not what I choose to do.Thanks again for thinking of me.Hope your day was filled with all kids of good things.

Bonnie said...

Oh my! Thank you so much, you are too kind! I am still finding my way in this blogger world!

Dawn said...

Oh yah. I heard you. And you woke up my kids;))
THANK you. Very sweet of you. AND...I'm more than cranky when hungry....so we best keep on eating:)))

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!
After reading about you, it seems that we have a few things in common:
*I was given this award just last week. YAY!
*Theresa has also been an inspiration to me.
*I also scrapbook and stamp.
*I've always lived near my hometown.
*And my son was diagnosed with MS three years ago. Thankfully he's doing very well.
So glad I found your blog! Congrats again on the award.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award! You have a lovely blog- I've enjoyed seeing your photos and reading your posts!

LBB said...

Congrats!! I'm sorry I missed this post earlier! Thank you as well.....you are to sweet :D