Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm So Excited......

and I just can't hide it........Marissa over at Life On Our Side of the Mountain gifted me with this......


Are you kidding me, 2 in one week. I am beyond excited. Thank you Marissa. Anyone who is not following her, please take a peak at her blog, it is awesome. She shares a little bit of everything, with exceptional pictures, stories and recipes!!! One stop and you will be hooked.

In accepting this award, I am suppose to tell you seven things you probably don't know about me. If you read my blog......you know everything. Maybe a few of these will surprise you.

1.  I can't spell.
2.  I talk to everyone, everywhere....I never shut up.
3.  2 days ago I passed a huge kidney stone, want to see it, let me know and I will blog it.
4.  I have a bucket list.....4 down, 3 to go.
5.  I have only been in love once!!!!
6.  I wear eye glasses but never for pictures!!!
7.  My glass in never half full or half empty......it's just always FULL!!!!!

Many thanks to Marissa and anyone else who stops by and leaves me a comment. I started this blog for me, I never though anyone else would ever read it or enjoy it. I share my joy, my life, my pictures and you guys just keep coming back. How sweet is that!!!!

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

It is very sweet! and so are you!!! that's why we come back here, you know - to soak up some of your joy! :)

congrats to you! (and congrats on the kidney stone too! yuck!)

Nancy said...

Kidney stone - TMI! TMI! Just kidding!

Congrats on your awards. How fun! :)

LBB said...

Congrats again!! You so deserve it!! And "ouch" on that kidney stone!! I hear its worse then giving birth!! You probably deserve an award for that too :D

Lorie said...

I just found your blog through a comment you left at Briana's. I LOVE IT!!!

I was just thinking how interesting and beautiful your blog is and then I read that you have a house at the Jersey Shore! I live in Vineland. Originally from Absecon.

So nice to "meet" you!

Anonymous said...

I like your 7 things! It's so interesting learning these little tidbits about our bloggy friends!Glad you passed the stone...I've been there and done that, not fun.
I thought #2 was funny! That, we have in common! :)

Dianna said...

Congrats on the award! That one has escaped me thus far, but I was gifted with Versatile Blogger last week, and I was thrilled!

I'm glad I discovered your blog. Here's a deal: you blog about your kidney stone, I'll post about my gall stones! (Just kiddin.....)

Buttons Thoughts said...

Congratulations I love your blog. I can go without seeing the stone I think. LOL
I never shut up either but now I just write it hence all my posts.
Always full too. Glad I found you or you found me I forget. B

Debbie said...

thank you all for the kind words!!!

a big welcome to lorie, so glad you found me.

buttons, i think i found you through texwisgirl, that's where most of my blogger buddies have come from.

i am a lil disappointed on the feedback on the stone....i was going to share the picture!!!! hahahaha, it's still not to late!!! if you change your minds!!!

i cant decide said...

What a great list!

I used to have the piece of bone that was taken out of my toe. I finally threw it away!