Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Colors of Spring!!!!

As I "walked" through my gardens this morning, I thought, this is where I belong. This is where I am happy. I was surrounded with color and beauty, the scent of spring......the songs of the birds. Camera in hand, I would love to share what opened up in the gardens this morning.......


Tiny Be Asiatic Lily!!!!


Tiny Skyline Asiatic Lily


Pink Old Fashioned Roses


drenched in sun!!!!!


Rose Bud Impatients


Pretty Pot with Mixed Flowers!!!!

This is just a little "sprinkle" of what's opening up!!!!

The sun is out, the sky is blue, the hubs is home and life is good!!!!

I am still having a lot of trouble commenting on SOME blogs. I believe it might be only the ones with the word verification. I am really enjoying everyone's updates. If I have not left a comment, it was because I was unable!!!! 

5 comments:

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Beautiful flowers! Sounds like a great day for you!

TexWisGirl said...

those are gorgeous! have never seen rosebud impatiens before. neat! i LOVE that mixed grouping. so pretty. looks like something you'd see at a flower shop/landscape place.

Dawn said...

SO beautiful. I just did the same thing today- as I dodged raindrops:) Your captures are so brightly beautiful!

Ruth Hiebert said...

WOW! All that beauty is gorgeous. Love those roses.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I have a few of the Tiny Bees, mine are about to POP open any day! That is a nice pot with mixed flowers :)