Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Don't LOVE to Cook....Part 2

If you missed Part One, you can read the details here. Nothing has changed. I did have fun making this because I took pictures along the way (which I shared in Part One) and I knew I was going to blog about it. That made it fun. I wanted to share pictures of the "finished" dish..............

As it came out of the oven.....
the house smelled so good!!!!!


All it needed was a big loaf of crusty bread......


it looks dry in the pictures, but it wasn't,
it was really delicious!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks delicious!

Ruth Hiebert said...

OK,now you've made me hungry.

TexWisGirl said...

oh good! i'm glad it turned out. thought of you this morning and wondered how it had tasted and meant to email you to find out! :)

Bonnie said...

It looks really yummy! Sounds like some good old fashion comfort food. I could use some right about now. Just a note to let you know I am not ignoring the honor you bestowed on me. With the last day of school tomorrow, I am meeting myself coming! I will try to get something out before I leave to go visit my daughter. Again thank you! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I have been having trouble posting comments too. I don't know what's up with google. Tammy

LBB said...

WOW! You may not love to cook, but this turned out wonderful!! It looks delicious :D

Susan said...

Looks really tasty. I bet its flavour is even better for the reheated second meal.