Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Yarn Along

I am still working on the blue
This pattern can be found for free on Ravelry. 
I am knitting with Berroco Vintage Yarn, which is a joy to work with.
Things are moving along nicely, I work on it most nights.

This weekend is my big weekend away at 
The Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck, New York
I went for the first time last year and I had such an amazing time.
It's a big deal if you are a knitter and a lover of yarn and fiber.
I also go for the friendship and camaraderie!
There are 10 of us, in a big house, knitting, talking, laughing and cooking,
I had never been away on a trip like this with girlfriends and it was so much fun!
We are staying in the same house as last year and the house, and the view, were amazing!
- Thanks Leanne -

And did you see that pile of sea glass, that's new...
we'll talk about that tomorrow!

11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the blanket is looking beautiful. Well done Debbie. Enjoy your weekend away, the festival sounds like a fun time for you all. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Judy said...

I should get this patter and restore my knitting skills--I seem to only crochet lately.
Well, you know how much I love seeing your Sea Glass.

Leanne Coppola said...

I am SOOOOOOOOO happy that you are able to join us!! It wouldn't have been the same without you.

Farm Girl said...

That is just beautiful. I am so glad you are going on a trip like that. How fun. What a nice bit of sea glass.
I can't wait to read about that. Have a lovely day Debbie.

Sally said...

It seems like yesterday you were there, but I'm glad you're going again. Love you!

xoxo

Kim said...

Loving all the pretty blues in this blanket, Debbie. Your weekend away with your knitting gals sounds like the best fun.....behave yourself now. =)

Ruth Hiebert said...

Sounds like you are in for a wonderful time with friends.

Marie Smith said...

My third attempt to comment on this post. Hope this one sticks!

Love the blues in this blanket.

Lowcarb team member said...

Your blanket looks lovely … well done :)
Enjoy your weekend away.

All the best Jan

Lady Fi said...

So very lovely!

LeAnn said...

This blanket has lovely colors because they are my favorite. I think your weekend with your knitting friends sounds spectacular. I can't think of a more fun things to do than knit, chat, laugh a lot and cook and eat. I would jump at this one. Although it would have to be a crocheting moments because I know knit.
Blessings and hugs and have a ball with your awesome friends!