Sunday, October 28, 2018

Home Chef

I am back in full swing with my Home Chef meals.
It feels great to be spending time in the kitchen, especially during these cold evenings.
And cold it has been, it feels like we went right from summer hot,
to winter cold overnight!

Last week we enjoyed...

Pizza with Shaved Brussel Sprouts and Prosciutto 
with Shallots, Honey and Ricotta Cheese 

Ingredients prepped for
Lemon Parmesan Chicken Orzo
There is a lot of prep involved but I have been enjoying that aspect...


Lemon Parmesan Chicken Orzo with Kale and Grape Tomatoes, this meal was delicious!

Ingredients prepped for
Butter Roasted Tomato Spaghetti with Burrata

Butter Roasted Tomato Spaghetti with  Burrata and Garlic Toast, this meal was also delicious.

And this was one of my own meals...
I have been dying for Roasted Chicken, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Can anyone say comfort food?
This was so good!

And I had enough chicken left over to make a big pot of 
Chicken and Potato Chowder
it was awesome.

18 comments:

21 Wits said...

Ah these look delicious. My daughter just introduced us to HelloFresh, which from the three meals I had I'm raving and hubby and I signed up for their service. They arrived with everything you need, plus a beautiful step by step recipe procedure that we can keep inside a notebook for future use. The ingredients for each meal arrive so that even a household that has little in their cupboards worry not.

Sandi said...

YuuuuUUUummm!

That says yum, but sounded out it sounds kinda scary... 🤣

Sally said...

Oh, the last one reminds me so much of Thanksgiving! I hope someone in the family will make that meal. They both cook better than I do. :)

xoxo

Debbie said...

sounds exactly like home chef. i favored home chef only because the meals they offered were a little more appealing to us. home chef and hello fresh are almost identical in every other way!! i hope you enjoy it, we LOVE it!!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely photographs of your delicious meals, I'm pleased that you find Home Chef so good :)

All the best Jan

Marie Smith said...

Yummy! Healthy too!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, all your selections look delicious. You are good advertisement for the company! Have a happy day and new week ahead!

The Furry Gnome said...

Your own meal looks fabulous!

roughterrain crane said...

Cooking is always creative!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, so delicious-looking! Now my tummy is growling.......!!

Sue (this n that) said...

I can see why you enjoy Home Chef so much Debbie. Their meals are quite lovely :D) Your meal in the last photo ... wow!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

well it all looks lovely and now you have made me hungry!!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your meals look delicious...every one of them! And they are pretty too!

Jill said...

Your own meal, was by far, my favorite! It looked better than all of the others!

LeAnn said...

Wow, my mouth is watering on this one. The photo of the good look deliious and I czn almost smell it. I am very hungry and it’s too late to eat anything.
I hope someday to try these meals but probably not until my daughter and family leave us in the spring.
Big hugs!

Brian King said...

I haven't seen one of those meals I wouldn't like! Your chicken dinner looks fantastic!

Leanne Coppola said...

No peels in those potatoes :) lol. I should come over to help you prep your next batch of mashed potatoes....you know you want some peels in there!!!!!

Debbie said...

i love everything about you, except the way you prep potatoes for mashing BUT i secretly wish i could do it the same way you do and not worry :)