Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Trying To Read...

 I am sitting on my back deck trying to read my new book....
which by the way I love.


It has become almost impossible because the birds in these nests are trying to teach the babies to fly.
Between the babies inaccuracy, and the very loud chirping...
it is almost impossible to concentrate.

I am not even going to mention the mess these Sparrows are making.


Mom Sparrow
She is still bringing in building supplies for the nest...does it ever end for us moms?

Dad

I have not taken any pictures of the babies.




- the sparrows jumped before they knew how to fly, and they learned to fly only because they jumped -

5 comments:

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Sometimes they are so fun to watch, others they are so messy, loud and annoying!

BeachGypsy said...

howdy my Girl Scout Sister, Debbie! Glad to hear you were one too. Yes!! we went SKATING SO MUCH TOO!---took private lessons and lessons as a troop, and got our skating badge. We had to pass a test, so I was particularly proud of my skating badge. Love seeing today's birds....glad your leave them there peaceful and private til they are nested/hatched and done. Kindness! I liked that recipe yesterday too....think I may try that one, it looked delicious--I like brussels sprouts.

Black Knight said...

I love the sparrows they are beautiful and friendly.

Conniecrafter said...

Yes they can be very messy, we are forever cleaning up their poops off our deck and rails, but I so enjoy watching them out my window which just happens to be off the deck so that is the problem, Greg gets very annoyed by all the mess. She is quite pretty, hopefully they can get them taught so you can enjoy being outside again.

Lowcarb team member said...

... they can be messy!
Lovely photographs though.

All the best Jan