Thursday, June 15, 2023

The Bears At Great Adventure

We always get season passes for Great Adventure, not because we enjoy the rides,
but because we love the drive thru Animal Safari.
We also like the fall display they have inside the park and the 
Christmas light display which is open for a month and we drive thru that as well. 

The Safari is really beautiful and the animals have a lot of open space to wander around,
and plenty of water elements to cool off in.

They look well cared for, well fed and happy, I hope they are.

I took too many pictures to share in one post, so today, I will give you a glimpse into a bears life.













We will visit many times during the summer...this is only a 20 minute drive from home.
This is such a fun day trip on those 100 degree days during the summer when it's even too hot for the pool!

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I love the bears, they are so cute.. It is neat seeing them swimming in the water. Great place to visit. Take care, enjoy your day!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely to see the bears in your photographs.
Phew! Your temperatures are hot!

All the best Jan

DrumMajor said...

Thanks for all of the pics! Bear is so cute and looks comfy. Looking forward to more safari trips. Linda in Kansas

Changes in the wind said...

Thanks for taking us with you.....

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Those bears certainly do look like they are enjoying life!

Marie Smith said...

Such impressive creatures. The one lying on his back in the water looks like he’s just chillin!

Brian King said...

They definitely seem to love the water! I guess if I had fur like that, I would, too. It's nice to have that so close to home!

Conniecrafter said...

It looks like he is enjoying cooling off in the water that is for sure, I love that first pic you got of him close up napping, too cute! I have been away in Michigan this past week so I have a lot of catching up to do :)