Friday, June 16, 2023

Beatlemania - PS

You may remember that we went to see Beatlemania Now...
I wrote about that show here.
Yesterday, I was surprised to receive an email from the theater with the following pictures,
- how kind of them -
I wanted to share them here because I only took one picture and these up close pictures 
really show how much they look like the Beatles.
I'm not sure I was a huge fan of the Beatles way back when,
but I really love their music now.







I really enjoyed seeing these costumes!




Are you sure that's not John Lennon?

9 comments:

Susie said...

Debbie, I was never a Beatles fan either...but I enjoy their music too. That group really does look like the Beatles. One year my Teddy and I saw a group at a dinner theater in Indy that were the Jersey boys.( 4Seasons) Looked enough like them and sounded so good. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Marie Smith said...

I always loved the Beatles. The guys here look like them for sure.

DeniseinVA said...

How very nice of the theater. They look pretty close to the real thing.

DrumMajor said...

I liked the Beatles when they came out, and since. I purchased their CD "1" and my charming son "borrowed" the CD and thought it was cool. I'm glad he likes "old folks'" music. Linda in Kansas

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

I never got into the Beatles. I guess I was influenced by my parents. More into country and easy listening.

21 Wits said...

Oh my gosh we Beatles loving folks are impressed, and all those critters of Six Flags which one day I will visit a Six Flag resort it's on my list!

Lowcarb team member said...

Don't these guys look like them ... amazing.

All the best Jan

Ida said...

Now that must have been a fun concert. I agree I never was into the Beatles much back when they were first popular but I do enjoy their music a lot more now.

Conniecrafter said...

Well that was very nice of them since they didn't want you to take pictures. I have a few of my favorites of theirs, but can't say I listen to it much.