Monday, June 26, 2023

Spring Lake

 Named after the towns beautiful lake, Spring Lake, is a great spot for a walk around its namesake.
A sweet beach town, it's the perfect place to walk and enjoy the old homes, 
ancient trees, and the gorgeous landscapes.
They also have a lot of very unique shops in town.





A few years back, Spring Lake made all these improvements to the walkways around the lake.
It's especially great for people fishing and people enjoy them to sit and enjoy the view.














The rain stopped and we had another great day...get out and have some fun!

12 comments:

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Love the turtle pictures!

Changes in the wind said...

What a beautiful place, thanks for sharing.

Marie Smith said...

Yay! Turtles! Love them! The green beauty in these photos is amazing. The paths draw you in for sure!

BeachGypsy said...

Pretty little town-- great place to take a walk!! Wow that twisty old tree is something!! Hope y'all had a nice weekend

Rian said...

Debbie, you really live in a lovely area... thanks for sharing it with us.

The Furry Gnome said...

Looks like a very nice place!

Bonnie K said...

What a beautiful place for a stroll. Thank you for sharing.

Angie said...

Debbie - a beautiful spot! I especially liked the first turtle picture. The pattern on the shell is stunning! I also loved the hostas - beautiful landscaping!

Linda said...

I was thinking what amazing trees and then the last two photos made me laugh out loud!! Y'all are so much FUN!!!

Leanne Coppola said...

It's my favorite spot. I feel so calm and happy when I walk around that lake. Buddy and I are there all the time!

Conniecrafter said...

Looks like a fun place to go, very cool bridge, I love the stone stairs. Neat you are getting good shots of turtles. My favorite is the twisted tree, I got a couple pictures on our trip but nothing like that cool tree!

Ida said...

What a charming area. So many pretty things to look at. I think that old (loved) tree was pretty cool and you guys peeking through the hole was fun. Also I loved the turtles.