Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Yarn Along

I started this new crochet project...

Another Farm Girl Cowl
This yarn was from my "stash" and it did not have a tag/card in the center,
so I have no idea what this yarn is!
The one thing I do not like about it, you can not see the subtle pattern as you crochet.

I have also been working a little bit on my...


Irish Hiking Scarf
This is knit with Cascade Yarn
50% Superfine Alpaca and 50% Peruvian Highland Wool.
This yarn is great to work with and I really love the neutral color, it will go with everything.

All of the tulips pictured are from my garden.


I made a big bowl of pasta salad,

with fresh dill,
we grilled hot dogs and it felt like summer.


We love this pasta salad,
I follow this recipe exactly except I do not add the chicken.

Yesterday morning, 
I was able to release the butterfly, and he flew off like a champion.
I was so happy!


The tulips are starting to fade and soon they will all be gone.
* sad face *

Another day in the books and it was a really beautiful one!

11 comments:

Love Affair with Food said...

Such beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing!

Natalia said...

Yummy, your meal looks so good! Stay safe and healthy everyone!

Marie Smith said...

Tulips here are beginning to erupt through the ground.

More butterflies soon I imagine!

Debbie said...

yes...51 more to come. i am hoping they wait a few weeks, it is still a little cold here!!! enjoy your tulips, as we have enjoyed ours!!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love both the cowl and the scarf. Your salad looks delicious, I will bookmark the recipe for later. Pretty tulip! Take care, enjoy your day and week ahead.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those Tulips are lovely even as they fade.

LeAnn said...

I loved your tulips. I need some flowers in my home. I really love the colors in your cowl and the scarf pattern is lovely. Your pasta salad looks delicious.
Have a lovely day today my friend. Thanks for your comments back.
Blessings and hugs!

BeachGypsy said...

Your new creation is real pretty!! And THAT IS THE best looking pasta salad I've ever seen!!!!!!! Did it taste as good as it looks? YUM

The Padre said...

Spring Time Pasta Salad - Wonderful - Beautiful Tulips As Well

Cheers

Conniecrafter said...

Love that yarn you are using for the cowl, yes some yarns are hard to follow when they have a pattern with so much going on.
Like how you added your tulips to them :) Don't you just love cooking out, we have arranged our deck in a new way to accommodate more veggie plantings in the planters, hopefully we will have a few meals out there soon!

Lowcarb team member said...

Your pasta salad does look delicious.

All the best Jan