Friday, April 10, 2020

Happy At Home...

My only dilemma, what to write about without those exciting day trips to cover.
I suppose we are all in the same boat...
Since we are not leaving our homes, it can be difficult to know what to write about.
I have developed a pretty good routine at home,
it's similar to the one I had before, but I have a bit more time.
The hubs is always home, I'm pretty sure he would like to be out a little bit more.
The full time, every minute version of me can get pretty annoying!!
We usually take a break from home mid-day and go for a bike ride here in our neighborhood.
It's been windy outdoors, very windy...blow you off your bike windy.
We have an area here that's super flat for riding and we have been riding there...
a retirement community that we can reach by bike.


The community is filled with Cherry Blossoms 
and they are just starting to bloom.


Some are this dark pink...


and some this lighter shade!


When you stand directly under the center of the tree,
this is the view...it's pretty amazing!

8 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Glorious blooms.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the cherry blossoms are beautiful. I like both the light and darker color blooms. Wishing you a happy day!

jo(e) said...

Oh, those blossoms are just glorious! Thanks so much for posting the photos. We've got snow here today, so it was lovely to see a bit of spring on your page.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful blooms.

Ella said...

I love the pink flowers!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous shots of it, that is nice you have a good area to ride your bikes. My routine is pretty much the same too, just have hubby around all the time, that I am not use to but it has been ok, just change my nightly routine a little bit :)

LeAnn said...

These photos are lovely. It brings a smile and hope for spring into my heart. We see a little spring but it's slow. Yes, I think my husband feels the same; too much of me is annoying. Blessings and hugs for you two! Yes, stay home and stay safe.

Brian King said...

Beautiful blooms for sure! I've got plenty to do outside and we were able to get the supplies (mulch, garden soil, stain, etc.) delivered. Otherwise a lot of spring projects would have been skipped this year.