Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Spidey Squirrel!!!!!

This guy was sooooo funny today, what a show off!!!!!!  Cue Spiderman Music.......

Squirrel:  Can she see me now???
Debbie:  Your going to have to do better then that!!!!


Squirrel:  But I'm soooo hungry, I could eat my tail!!!!!!
Debbie:  Those peanuts are NOT FOR YOU!!!!!


Squirrel:  If I sneak up this way, maybe she won't see me!!!!
Debbie:  Go away.....they are NOT FOR YOU!!!!


Squirrel: This "sweet" water will do, is this for me????
Debbie: How is this even possible


Squirrel:  I win!!!!
Debbie:  I give up!!!!!!

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

ROFLMAO!!! Tears in my eyes!!! HA HA HA!!!

he looks a bit pudgy in that last shot so i think he's getting plenty at your expense!!!

Jill said...

This is so funny! I can't believe the stretch he got on the hummingbird feeder!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Very cute and funny.They are persistent.

Bonnie said...

I call my squirrels my little acrobats. So funny! I know he is so appreciative.....

NancyHoho said...

I could hear you banging on the window from here! Love the one on the hummer feeder!

Lisa Gordon said...

What they won't do for food!! This is adorable Debbie.
Thank you for the smiles!

Reena said...

LOL ... so funny Debbie! They never give up!

Leenie said...

You truly have Spiderman squirrels! That is jaw-dropping acrobatic...and hilarious.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Too cute!! I love the photo of Stretch on the hummingbird feeder! LOL

Ellie said...

How cute is that, made me laugh. You really must have a great time looking out of your windown with all that entertainment going on! LOL

Adrienne said...

So funny! HOW in the heck does he drink while stretch-hanging upside down??????? CA*RA*ZY!!! It is fun to watch their antics!

DeniseinVA said...

I love this post Debbie, you made me laugh with the commentary. I love squirrels and I love the backyard birds. It's always a competition between them isn't it? Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Great shots and I loved your commentary! :)
These little guys are so fun to watch!