Friday, July 15, 2011

My Days Are Full.......

my nights even fuller!! I keep myself busy in ways you could never imagine!! I love to take pictures, scrapbook and make cards. I love to bake, garden and create. I don't mind cleaning and I love projects, I love to organize anything and everything!!!! If I didn't leave the house for 7 days, I would be fine. If I have 7 days of adventure, that's fine too!! Blogging, as you know, is also a big part of each day, maybe my favorite part, sharing everything with my blog buddies. Yesterday was a day filled with everything I love.......


and then this........


breathtaking sunset.......


Are you still breathing?!?!

The perfect ending to an awesome day!!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those sunset photos ARE breathtakingly beautiful!

You sound a lot like me, I could stay home for weeks and never leave my little domain! :)

Bonnie said...

Breathtaking is the only adjective to describe such beauty. I've alway believed true beauty is gifted with beautiful surprises.

TexWisGirl said...

that is spectacular!!! perfect ending to a great day!

Jill said...

Gorgeous!!! You sound like so much fun. I wish you were my neighbor. =)

don said...

A gorgeous capture of a fine sunset. Amazing color and detail in among the clouds. Very well done.

NancyHoho said...

Such a powerful sunset. Did you notice how bright the moon was last night?

Dawn said...

That is absolutely beautiful!
Definitely a Heart-Smile there:)

(Thank you for your quote and encouragement on my post today. THAT was a heart smile too:))

Have a great weekend Debbie!

Julie G. said...

Absolutely breathtaking images! How lucky you were to view such a gorgeous sight. Thank you for sharing such beauty!

Ellie said...

That is one stunning sunset. Well done capturing it on your camera.

EG CameraGirl said...

Very beautiful photos. Indeed a perfect way to end your day!

Ruth Hiebert said...

These scenes are truly awesome.

Bev said...

Beautiful sunset!!

Bev said...

Beautiful sunset!!

Susan said...

Absolutely amazing and... breathtaking. Nature is incredible. Thank you for sharing your photos - you knew we'd love it :D)