Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Think This Is A Tween Blue Jay......

because he sure had a lot to say.........


kept looking for a "hand out"!!!!


A little food here........I'm hungry.......


acted as if he was leaving, but never did!!!!!


Drinking, drinking.........


and more squealing!!!!!

Yep......definitely a tween!!!!!!

All kidding aside, this guy's top half is very "gray"
(I know what your thinking, tweens make US gray)
which I believe indicates he is immature.
Also the poofy crest on his head.
He looks different then my other jays, what do you guys think?!?!?

You can click on these pictures to enlarge them......the first one is awesome when enlarged!!!

14 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

yup, i believe you. and the squawking and looking for the car keys... definitely teen / tween...

Leenie said...

The poofy hair and noisy output are certainly the mark of a youngster... or a heavy metal musician.

Jill said...

One listen (look) at the mouth going and I concur...he's a teen!

don said...

I think it's a strong series. I know nothing of the details of juvenile blue jays. Other commenters think he's a tween....so I accept that idea too.

Reena said...

Spike hair
defintely tween!

NancyHoho said...

Great bunch of pics. Yes, it's a juvenile but I think "tween" is a better name.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Excellent pictures.I think you are right about his age.

Karen said...

Oh for sure, you can tell by the "hairdo".

Nancy said...

All that back-talking. Has to be a teenager! :)

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Gotta be a tween, too much talking to be otherwise!

Tammy said...

You're right, that first shot is excellent. I honestly don't have an opinion related to his tween status, but you make a good case for it ;)

Bev said...

He's a pretty cute bird!! Love the spiked hair!!1

Adrienne said...

Great collection of pics ~ loved the first one blown up! And the comments are so creative and got my day started with a smile!

Ashley Ashbee said...

Hi Debbie,

This jay is too funny -- mouth wide open in every picture!

Thanks for the smile. I love candid animal shots.

-Ashley