Sunday, January 21, 2024

Wise Words On Sunday

 

To explain a little bit on how I photograph the birds...
I stand next to the open office window and shoot toward the line of shrubs and the one tree there.
I have some warmth, my body being indoors, 
but I do get pretty cold leaning out an open window.
But it works! and I think the images are clearer and sharper than those taken through the glass.

And the hubs bundles up, he is in the office as well and it gets pretty cold in there,
I am "suppose" to be working you know!

8 comments:

Marie Smith said...

I’d like that kind of work, Debbie!

Rian said...

Reach out to a friend is my go to...

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
You are working hard at taking those photos.
Thanks for the wise advice.
Take care, have a great day and happy new week!

acorn hollow said...

I just looked at your last post amazing photos.
I like this post it is dead of the winter and lots of cold through the country so good advice
Cathy

Lowcarb team member said...

... your bird photographs are always a joy to see.

All the best Jan

Hena Tayeb said...

Yes! Life gets so crazy sometimes.. it's always important to take some time for yourself.

Pam said...

YEs, shooting through the glass is not near as sharp, but at times I rather do that then to open the door and go out...lol

Conniecrafter said...

good self care for sure!
Hey everyone needs to take a break every now and then from work, everyone had their thing they do on their breaks ;)