Monday, January 15, 2024

Winter Flowers

 Seeing pretty, colorful flowers during the winter is so inspirational.
You can see all of these gorgeous orchids during a walk through your favorite, local garden center.
This is a great activity for the winter months, 
bring your camera and let these gorgeous blooms lift your spirits.







This next image is of my Orchid...
I only have one, I have had it for a long time, it is not going strong but it is still alive.
- I love the color -



And look at the PaperWhites I planted just this past Tuesday.
It has been less than one week and they have gotten huge.

I don't have any magic touch or secret weapon...they just grow like this!

That's it for today, things are slow here and I am ok with that!

11 comments:

Susie said...

You are amazing Debbie. I gasped when I saw the flowers...those Paperwhites. Love it. Honey, I have been so cold these past few super cold days...so ready for spring. Your flowers helped me. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Thank you for brightening up my day!

Marie Smith said...

Spectacular blooms…gorgeous colours!

Latane Barton said...

I got an orchid (potted) as a gift not long ago... it bloomed and then quit. I have no idea what to do with it!!

Hena Tayeb said...

Beautiful. Give us hope of better days to come.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

I don't think our garden centers are open in the winter, but I could be wrong. Incredible how your plant grew in just a few days!

Lowcarb team member said...

I agree garden centres are a good place to visit in the winter months.
Lovely flowers in your photographs.

All the best Jan

DeniseinVA said...

Thank you Debbie, these sure brightened my day.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Beautiful orchids, the blooms and colors do lift my spirits.
Your paperwhites are looking great, growing so fast.
Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

Kay said...

These are all so gorgeous. I had an orchid plant in Illinois that never bloomed for at least 8 years. Then my daughter gave it to a friend and it bloomed the following year. Sigh... Here in Hawaii, mom has lots of blooming orchids. :-)

Conniecrafter said...

such beauty on this cold winter day, wow they grow quickly don't they :)