Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Football & Snow

My KC Chiefs played on Saturday night, they won their wildcard game 26 - 7. 
It was a good game although the Dolphins were down key players and were not at their best.
But a win is a win and the Kansas City offense looked/played better.

If you haven't heard the temperature was 4 degrees at the start of the game, 
and about 4 below when it ended...
that is without the wind chill and the flags in the stadium were whipping hard.


Patricks helmet cracked during this play, I am sure the cold was a factor.


We woke up to a very little bit of snow this morning...

It is so gray and gloomy it barely looks pretty.

Footprints in the snow look like tiny hearts.

It's really cold outside...


- Baby it's Cold Outside -
This is hanging on my front door!

12 comments:

♥ Liz ♥ said...

I don't know anything about your football except that it's very popular. It looks like you've had just about as much snow as we have. I think ours will have melted by tomorrow.

Rian said...

Debbie, stay in and stay warm!

BeachGypsy said...

Oooo it looks COLD! We are getting a cold spell too, after 70 degrees day before yesterday, which we thoroughly enjoyed outside! Have you made any more of those pretty seashells?

Debbie said...

debbi...i have, i will post some pictures soon!!

Marie Smith said...

It sure is cold. We keep walking in nature though. Good for the body and mind!

Lowcarb team member said...

Brr it does look cold.
I do like the jo;;y snowman on your door, he makes me smile :)

All the best Jan

Lowcarb team member said...

Oops that should be jolly snowman :)

All the best Jan

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Looks like they need a new helmut material if they're going to be playing in cold like that. I'm glad the break didn't harm him.

Stay Warm Indoors Cozy and Safe!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Did you have any issues streaming the game? I heard that some people did. I did not watch it until the next day when they put it on my normal streaming service. They looked very good though.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
It is super cold here, we had about 4-5 inches.
Our high temp is only 23° the snow will not be melting any time soon.
Take care, stay safe and warm. Take care, have a great day!

Kay said...

Oh goodness! That's just plan awful. My daughter said it was equally bad in Illinois and it made her hands hurt just scraping the ice off the windshield to go to work.

Conniecrafter said...

I can't get over how they had to play in that cold, I just can't imagine!
We actually have a little bit of sunshine today, really helps to brighten the day!