Friday, May 3, 2024

Winnie The Pooh

I was not sure that I had ever read Winnie the Pooh, even though I often use quotes from the story. 
I am not a reader but I was curious about the story and graphics,
so I decided to order the book and take my time reading it.
I've read half of the book, 
and so far I find the story and illustrations adorable.


Each of the little characters have such an undeniable personality, 
I adore Pooh's bubbly, positive nature most of all.

My tulips in my gardens are starting to fade.
I have been bringing the bright, healthy ones indoors so I can enjoy them in vases.

Fresh flowers from the garden, 
really brighten up the house.

10 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Winnie was a favourite in our house. The flowers sure brighten this dull day!

JoAnna said...

I love this book by A. A. Milne and have read it many times. And I always like to come back to it. My tulips are already fading, which is a pity, because they are beautiful flowers. Best regards, I wish you a good May.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love Winnie the Pooh too and did a little water color art a few years ago featuring the characters. Enjoy your day sweet friend!

The Furry Gnome said...

No Tulips here, since squirrels dig up the bulbs and eat them, just Daffodils.

Rian said...

When my kids were babies, they had one of those wind-up Fischer-Price TV's that sang: "Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh, chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff... etc." I just googled the song. Brought back memories.
's

Changes in the wind said...

Beautiful flowers...

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

How could you have gotten this far in life and have never read Winnie?!?! There are so many quotes that you can use throughout life.

Anonymous said...

Winnie the Pooh has always been popular in our house and family :)
Lovely flowers.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

Conniecrafter said...

I love the voices of each of them in the cartoons :)
Your flowers are so lovely, our Iris came and went so fast it is so sad, we are getting so much rain that it just pelted them :(

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

I love Pooh, Tiggr is my most favourite! Your flowers are so lovely. Have a great week.

-Soma