Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Welcome To The Porch

 The skies were so cloudy yesterday, there was a thick fog all over the entire area.
What better way to add some color to the day than by visiting your favorite garden center.



The center was crowded but most shoppers were outdoors, 
these pictures were taken inside the greenhouse.


I became enamored with the Dahlia, the colors and how healthy the blooms were.






They have a beautiful Koi Pond filled with fish...it has been here for as long as I can remember.

I purchased Wildflower Seeds and 1 tomato plant, the plant their employee recommended.
It is still too early to put any flowers in the ground.

8 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Those blooms…glorious! The fish are a nice bonus! Great photos, Debbie.

Rian said...

Always great photos, Debbie.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

That does not look like any porch I have been on. When I saw your title, I thought it would be a picture of a serene relaxing porch, someplace to have your morning coffee on, or Mountain Dew, whatever the case may be!

acorn hollow said...

It is still to early for use but maybe next week. Wonderful wonderful flower pictures.
Cathy

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

I love visiting garden centers. I can never ignore such beautiful flowers,
Hugs and greetings:)

Anonymous said...

For some reason I think some (not all) of my comments may be going into spam folder.
I left one here yesterday and it published but has now disappeared!
Hence I'm commenting as anonymous, to once again say, I did enjoy your flower pictures and the Koi pond.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

Conniecrafter said...

Great time to go to the garden center, we planted all seeds this year, beans are coming up great as well as the wildflowers but the peppers and tomatoes are taking their sweet time, Greg got nervous so he bought me one pepper plant just incase :) Those flowers are gorgeous! they have a Koi pond over at the Botanical Garden, it is amazing how big they get!

Debbie said...

jan...i am sorry you are having trouble leaving comments!! just do anonymous and sign jan, i will always know that's you!!!