Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Chester County Car Show

 This car show is amazing and we go almost every year.
This year the show was scheduled for Saturday, I was so tired and not really excited about going.
Rain was in the forecast and the show was cancelled and rescheduled for Sunday.
I was so happy as I was sure after a days rest, I would feel more up to going
and enjoy the show as I always do.

So...are you ready to see some really amazing cars?
I know you are, 
these cars are so well restored, immaculate and have a shine like "no bodies business"


My 2 favorites, parked side by side, both had the same owner.




This was a beautiful car as well, the picnic basket on the back seat made this one a winner for me.





The hubs said he was going to steal an onion ring!!


oooooh the wood paneling, who remembers that?


A Chevelle SS, the first car the hubs drove, also blue.





We ended our afternoon at a cute tea house 
Sally Lunn's Tearoom
having tea sandwiches...the perfect ending to a really fun day!

9 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Pretty fancy cars!

Nancy J said...

I hopped to you from the F G. Running boards as we call them down here, and some have rubber mats attached, why all higher vehicle do not have them is probably because in NZ they are an extra you have to pay for. The shine, the restoration, hours and more of very hard work .What an event.!!!

Marie Smith said...

Such fantastic photos, Debbie. Love the first two cars especially.

acorn hollow said...

Wow there are some amazing cars!!! I remember going to A&W and having the try on the window Ahhh the good old days.
And to end with tea I am green with envy.
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Amazing cars.
Your tea at Sally Lunns looks good.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It was a good thing that rain cancelled the original car show date and that you felt better, Debbie. We really enjoy going to car shows and also car museums. The ones you showcased here were beautiful examples of vintage autos and more beautiful than ones today for sure. The stop at the tea house was a great ending to your day. Thanks for the recent visit and comment on my post, please visit again anytime as I will do the same.

R's Rue said...

What a fantastic day. I love those cars.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

DeniseinVA said...

How on earth did you come across my car Debbie (the yellow one) - I wish! What a fabulous look at all these classics and so good to finish off with an afternoon tea. Delightful post!

Conniecrafter said...

They sure are pretty, that's for sure, glad they postponed so you felt more like going. I do love me some wood on the cars :)
Nice way to top off the day!