Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Yarn Along

I have skipped a week or two, or four of Yarn Along...
I have been knitting...you know I have, I can't exist without sticks and string in my hands.
So...
what have I been knitting you ask?

I finished the Neapolitan Cowl I was working on when I last posted,
it is the second of it's kind.
These will make really nice Christmas gifts for my nieces this year.

I started another one while I was in Texas,
I purchased this yarn there as I had not brought enough yarn with me.
It is "hazel knits", lively dk, hand dyed yarn, 90% merino, 10% nylon.
This was a great project for traveling and airplane knitting...
it requires knitting and purling only.

My hands have been busy and that helps me with my thoughts and recovery.
Knitting...my happy activity!!

8 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I love that latest project. I love how it looks and I love that color. I am so glad you are feeling better now Debbie.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your knitting projects are beautiful. I like both the colors. It is good to have a hobby you enjoy. Wishing you a happy day!

Plain Jane said...

The green is so pretty. I'm always in awe of knitters, it's just not something I seem to be able to learn.

Leanne Coppola said...

I did a Yarn Along too! I had missed it for a while too. Your cowls look beautiful. Glad to know you're getting better :) Miss you

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Hope you are felling better now Debbie. Love your knitting and glad you are still having fun doing it

Marie Smith said...

Hope you feel a bit better every day, Debbie.

Love that green.

Conniecrafter said...

Always good to have a nice project while flying, and neat that you were able to find some good yarn to work with while you were there, will make great gifts. Glad you have something you can do while you are recovering, nothing worse than sitting around and concentrating on how bad things may be.

Lowcarb team member said...

Your knitting projects look good to me …

Thinking of you, and hoping you are feeling better every day.

All the best Jan