Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Yarn Along

I don't have too much to report this week...
I tried to knit, but everything I knitted had to be frogged out.

So today's entry is short and sweet,

I started a Donnie's Hat,




 to go along with the Bandana Cowl I finished last week.
Everything I make from this point forward, 
will be gifts for Christmas.

Both the Bandana Cowl and the Donnie Hat patterns are free on Raverly.

This yarn is hand dyed yarn from Tributary Yarns,
the yarn I won from 
Andrea at This Knitted Life 
I have 2 hanks of this color, Big Rock.
Watershed Worsted Hand Dyed Yarn 100% Sustainable Wool
- 4 oz / 240 yards - 
 and the hanks are huge... 

13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I like the yarn color and the cowl is pretty. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Kim said...

Lovely Christmas gifts. The Donnie hat is cool. How lovely to receive a hand knitted woolly for a gift, especially one made with much love and care.

Changes in the wind said...

Great idea to make a matching hat.

DeniseinVA said...

Short and sweet it may be but these are three lovely images.

Conniecrafter said...

Good for you to get your Christmas gifts going, I really need to be thinking about what I might want to make. The two would make a great gift set!

LeAnn said...

Your work is lovely as usual. I think making homemade Christmas gifts are the best, although I don’t do it, I would like too.
The colors are beautiful. I love your knitting posts.
Blessings and hugs!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Hello Debbie!
Your work is always beautiful and wool is wonderful.
I am delighted.

Hugs and greetings.
Lucja

Marie Smith said...

I look forward to seeing the hat, Debbie.

MarmePurl said...

I have been admiring sea glass art that keeps showing up on my Pinterest feed. Everytime, my mind flashed to your collection.

What is your Ravatar?

Susie said...

Oh I would love this cowl in a very soft yarn and loosely knitted. LOL. I am saying this like I even have a clue about knitting. LOL I love neck scarfs. You are so good with your knitting. Bless you, xoxo, Susie

Sally said...

I always love the colors you decide to use! Very pretty! :)

xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the colour of the yarn.

All the best Jan

Karen Lakis said...

You are amazing me with your knitting! Didn't you just take this up a few years ago? I learned to knit when I was probably 9 or 10, but nothing I made ever looked quite like the beautiful things you are sharing.