Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Yarn Along

I have never completed a knitting project in just 2 days, 
except for the leaves, 
I am able to knit a leaf in less than 1 day, but that is not really saying too much.

I started this pretty cowl on September 4th and finished it on September 6th.

The pattern is the 

by Purl Soho, free on Raverly.

Look at the colors in this beautiful yarn...

The yarn is from Tributary Yarns
I won a skein of this yarn while commenting on the blog.
But because Andrea is the kind soul that she is, she sent me a total of 3 hanks instead of 1.
And these hanks are huge... 

Watershed Worsted Hand Dyed Yarn
100% Sustainable Wool
- 4 oz / 240 yards - 

Many thanks to 
Andrea from Tributary Yarns & This knitted Life 
for sending me this hand dyed yarn,
it is a joy to work with.

- Big Rock -
what an awesome name for this color.

12 comments:

Kim said...

Your cowl is lovely, as is the wool. I love the gentle blend of the shades in the skeins of wool. My goodness you knitted this pretty very quickly. How awesome that Andrea gifted three skeins.

Marie Smith said...

It is a beautiful cowl, Debbie! Great job.

Changes in the wind said...

Beautiful!

Sally said...

Lovely! I really like the colors, Debbie.

xoxo

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

A great job, Debbie!
A beautiful color of wool.

I send you heartfelt greetings.
Lucja

Louca por porcelana said...

How charming,great job!Hugs!

Conniecrafter said...

Wow, Congrats on the win and you did a wonderful job with it, I love the variation in colors, cool design! You are getting to be a pro at this stuff, knocking out a project in just a couple days :)

LeAnn said...

That is amazing that you finished this beautiful Crowl in such a short time. The colors of the yarn are so lovely. You do such great work.
I think it is awesome that you won this prize and received ths wonderful gift.
Blessings and hugs~

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it is a pretty cowl. You did a beautiful job! Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

21 Wits said...

You're getting better every single day! Bravo, this is lovely.

Lowcarb team member said...

It is a beautiful cowl, well done.

All the best Jan

Karen Lakis said...

Beautiful! I've never seen that yarn, but it looks truly lovely.