Wednesday, November 29, 2017

The Escape Room!!

For several years I have been adding an "Escape Room" to my Bucket List.
For one reason or another, we have never gone.
Mike and Lila have done several and I have often expressed to them that I would like to do one.
As a surprise for me, they booked a room while we were visiting with them.
Here's what is says on there website:

"Bull City Escape is an exhilarating, interactive experience designed to test your wits. 
The premise is simple: 
small groups are locked in a room and have 60 minutes to escape. 
To find the key, 
you must work together to unearth clues, solve puzzles, and crack codes.
Book a room with your friends, family, or co-workers 
and see if you have what it takes to escape."


Your group has embarked on a quest 
to track down the Enchanted Kingdom's Crown Jewels!
These mystical relics have been lost to history 
and are scattered across the kingdom. 
Legend says that these magic jewels will only reveal their secrets 
 when they are united and restored to their rightful place. 

Can your team complete the quest in time?


We Did It, We Escaped, Crushed It,
- We Are The Champions -
This was so much fun, and we finished with 11 minutes to spare. 
If you ever have the chance, do this...it is a ton of fun!

21 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the escape room does sounds like a fun time. I think I saw this on one of the Big Bang shows. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Stephanie said...

Woo hoo for you! This sounds like great fun, Debbie! So glad you were able to do it. Hugs!

Changes in the wind said...

A memorable experience for all...

Anvilcloud said...

Never heard of this before, but there is much need for escaping in general.

Jenn Jilks said...

That's fun! My kids have done several. Josee (turning 10) is doing this for her burthday next month.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

I read a book, which used this idea, in the plot.

But this is a REAL one!!!! How cool!

You do find the most fun things to do!!!

Happy end of Nov. hugs,
Luna Crone

Marie Smith said...

I’ve never seen one to do, Debbie. It looks like such fun!

Unknown said...

I have never heard of this, Debbie, and it sounds like an absolute riot!!!
I would love to do this.
xo.

Brian King said...

LOL! Congratulations! I bet that was fun!

Conniecrafter said...

I have heard of this but have never tried them, I don't even know if there is one in our area. It does sound fun but I don't know if I am smart enough to solve the clues. Glad they surprised you with another item on your bucket list :) Good for you guys solving it with time to spare!

LeAnn said...

Oh my gosh, this doe sound like a fun adventure. Congratulations on the escape. I think it was an item to have on a bucket list. The best is that you got to do it with those you love.
Love this one! Hugs~

BeachGypsy said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! I think we have something like that here, some of mr. front porch's co-workers went and said they had fun. I loved the previous posts with your Christmas decor....your home is JUST GORGEOUS my friend!! Love how you did all your holiday decorations, it all looks so pretty.

BeachGypsy said...

PS--i got a kick out of seeing the gingerbread house too, very cute! And I forgot to mention--in the christmas decorations post, I noticed all your photo albums and picture books and scrapbooks....oh my--I thought I had alot of them...looks like you do as well! I could sit and pore over your books for hours....I adore scrapbooks and photo albums!

Jill said...

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it again, "I LOVE YOUR SPIRIT!" I'm not surprised you crushed it! Way to go!

Sally M said...

My son and his church youth group are going to an escape room for the first time tonight!! It sounds like lots of fun, but I'd probably have to be rescued.

Debbie said...

he is going to love it!! we would not have escaped, if not for the kids BUT it was really fun!!!

Lowcarb team member said...

I've not heard of these, it does sound fun.

All the best Jan

21 Wits said...

Oh my gosh, I too still want to go to one of these too! So happy you aced it.

Patti said...

One (or more) opened in our area, it does sound like fun. Glad you got the opportunity to go. And glad you got out! LOL

Debbie said...

if you get the chance patti go, tons of fun. we would have never escaped without the kids!!!!

vaiybora said...

Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

เย็ดสาว