Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Yarn Along

The wash cloths are still rolling off of the knitting needles.
They were/are suppose to be Christmas gifts,
but I have enjoyed gifting a few of them already.

I gave two to my niece Emily to take with her to New Zealand.
I wanted her to have something special and handmade from me to take with her.
These were the perfect gift since they are small and compact...
they both took their hand knitted hats with them as well.


This washcloth is currently on my needles...


and these are going to another special niece who is celebrating a birthday.


This is the rest of the package, boxed up and ready to travel to her home in South Carolina.
I love these girls!

Yarn Along is over - I didn't know - this will be the last scheduled one.
I will just post my knitting whenever my little heart desires!!

18 comments:

Kim said...

Can you adopt me....pleeze!! Gorgeous gifts for some very lucky nieces. Those washcloths are so pretty, Debbie.

Karen Lakis said...

Yeah - what Kim says! :-) what a sweet and beautiful gift!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your wash clothes looks pretty. I like the colors. The gift box and goodies looks awesome too. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Judy said...

I forgot to ask. Are the washcloths made from cotton yarn?
I did this a couple of years ago, but mine were dishcloths. :-)

Sally said...

You always choose the prettiest colors, and these are no exception! :)

xoxo

Changes in the wind said...

So special...

Marie Smith said...

Such thoughtful gifts, handmade with love!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful, Debbie!
I really love the pattern you used.
I am sad that Yarn Along is over, but as long as you keep posting all of the beautiful things that you create, I'm good! :-)
xo.

Pam said...

Those are so cute, and they make great gifts. I have never made those but I have made pot holders, fast and simple and easy to just pass out to whomever you want to have one. You do beautiful work. Have a great day.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love pretty shades of blue (and purple of course!) and bath products! She'll have fun with this package. Sweet hugs, Diane

Pam said...

Hi Debbie, not only does Dakota like cottage cheese, he love yogurt. But the biggest thing that he loves and we fight over cause I love it too is MY watermelon! lol

Pam said...

Also....I am thinking on getting another dog but I will not start with a puppy, I don't want to have to train. Dakota is 10 yrs old and he gets sad at times when we just hang around the house, he loves to go but if he had a dog to play with that would be better.

krishna said...

Wow!! so beautiful design.. love them..

Farm Girl said...

I love that stitch! I also love that blue color. I need to learn this. It looks so nice.

Linda said...

Thank you for the link you sent! I am just back from the camper and I am hoping to shop for yarn and start MINE!!!

LeAnn said...

Oh, these look so lovely! I think they make a fantasstic gift. I would love to learn how to make them. Blessings and hugs~

Bonnie K said...

What a great gift. I love homemade gift much more than store bought.

Sue (this n that) said...

Such a thoughful gift package - that extra special bit of love in the form of your handmade goodies :D)