Friday, March 6, 2020

Journal Book

I have been enjoying my Creative Journal Book so much.
The one I purchased in the gift shop in Longwood Gardens, when we visited at Christmas time.
The book has so many interactive ideas to enjoy.
Some pages provoke powerful, imaginable thinking, others have creative tasks.

An Unhurried Adventure in Creative Mindfulness

The first two chapters are reading exercises which I really enjoyed.



Next, I started my "Beautiful Moments Jar".


Small cards in the book that are meant to be torn out...
you write your "Beautiful Moment" on it and place it in your jar.
When you need to be reminded of how good life is, you get your jar and read a few of the cards.


Follow Your Dreams
Printed on heavy card stock can be torn out and framed.



Next up I will be working on the "Line of Your Life" which looks totally fun.


Next time I post about the book, it will be all filled in.

In other news, the Crocus are blooming in the garden and they are absolutely stunning!




One of my Home Chef meals this week was/were (I could not figure out which word was correct)
 Flatbreads 
The meal kit made 2 large pizzas,
cheese sauce, cheese, caramelized onion, with arugula and grape tomatoes.
Olive oil drizzled on top along with salt and pepper.
They were delicious.

12 comments:

Ella said...

I love your book, and the pizza from your home chef must be very tasty!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your journal book is nice. I love the pretty crocus, we are not seeing any blooms here. The flatbread pizza looks yummy. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend!

Marie Smith said...

I’ve been working on a book containing family records. It’s much less beautiful and interesting than yours, Debbie.

Changes in the wind said...

I can see you just loving that little book, it is so you. That is indeed a beautiful crocus, you have a green thumb.

Linda said...

What a great journal book! Right up your alley!
Your meals always look so good.

The Padre said...

Brilliant Concept - Will Be Adding A 'Beautiful Moment Jar' To The Office - Keep Spreading The Positive Vibes

Cheers

italiafinlandia said...

Nice pastime. Lovely crocuses!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those first cheery crocuses are extra beautiful .

Rian said...

That flatbread pizza looks delicious... but I love your plate!

Conniecrafter said...

the journaling cards sound like a good idea, quick little ideas instead of flipping through a journal. That is great you have enjoyed the book.
Oh wow how exciting that the crocus are coming up, they are so pretty, so far a little bit of green is coming up of my lilies and Irises.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Spring flower envy! I live for my daughters flower texts and my blogging friends posts this time of year! That flatbread pizza looks elegant.... did you caramalize the onions yourself? How did they tell you how to do it? Or did they come ready to eat?

Lowcarb team member said...

Just love the crocus, a beautiful colour and yes, they are stunning :)

All the best Jan