Monday, July 23, 2018

Beauty and the Beast...

This production of Beauty and the Beast was amazing!
 All of the shows at the Algonquin Theater in Manasquan, NJ
are broadway quality, this show was outstanding!




This man was so kind, and a wonderful actor.
After posting this picture on Facebook,
 I learned he is my knitting teacher Leanne's cousin, it's a small world.


No photograph's were allowed during the performance...



but I was happy to snap a few during the curtain call.


I was thrilled to have my picture taken with the cast, 
and only slightly embarrassed that I did not have a child with me...I did apologize.

I am lucky to have this theater so close to home, only 10 minutes away.
We had a lovely dinner afterward at our favorite Italian Restaurant
 Lubrano's Trattoria
We both had baked ziti and they have the best bread on the planet earth, 
I should have taken a picture.

At the end of the day, Chuck always asks me if I enjoyed the day, if I had fun...
when I say yes, his whole face lights up.
Many thanks to the hubs for an amazing day!

16 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, dinner and the show sound like a wonderful evening. I love the photos of you posing with the actors. Have a happy day and new week!

Debbie said...

thanks eileen...it really was a very special evening!!!

21 Wits said...

Oh my goodness, what fun, such a delightful experience. It's just a wonderful thing to meet the characters afterwards too!

Changes in the wind said...

You have a great hubby:)

Farm Girl said...

What a fun day! I love seeing that play so much. What fun Debbie!

Lori said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time! Wonderful pictures!

Sally said...

Oh, how wonderful! I know that had to be such fun, Debbie. :)

The only play of that sort for me was Grease on Off Broadway. It was good, also.

xoxo

Ida said...

What fun! I would like to go to plays but for some reason we never do.

Lowcarb team member said...

Just wonderful Debbie.
I loved seeing all of your photographs and it sounds amazing.

All the best Jan

Jill said...

It looks and sounds like a wonderful production! You have a child's spirit within you, no need to bring any children with you. Chuck's question to you and your response warm my heart and put a tear in my eye.

Brian King said...

That looks like it would be a lot of fun! Very neat you were able to get photos with the cast, too!

Marie Smith said...

It looks like a wonderful place and a great production. We love to take our granddaughters to such shows!

LeAnn said...

Wow, that’s sounds like the perfect date in everyway. I love the story, movie and I am sure the play was awesome. You are indeed blessed to have had the chance to get great photos with the cast. I loved it all.
Blessings and hug!

Kim said...

The perfect evening....a Beauty and the Beast production and dinner afterwards. I love everything about Beauty and the Beast, the story, the music, the humour, the costumes, the...............! Have you seen the latest movie?? It is fabulous! So happy you had the perfect evening with your man.

Conniecrafter said...

That is so nice you have a theater so close and I love seeing your smile, you can tell you were having a wonderful time!!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

How cool!! I'd go to that musical without a little kid!! I loved the movie (the cartoon one) and I don't even think i had a grandkid with us.