Monday, December 18, 2023

Home For The Holiday's

We decorated the house for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving, that's when we always do it.
I have not shared pictures of the living room after the remodel because, quite frankly, it's just not done.
The Christmas decorations in this remodeled living room are minimal.
I was not able to re-use most of the decorations I already had for in here,
next Christmas I will take my time and plan things better.




I can't tell you how much I love our new couch.
It is so comfortable, everything is sewn together so when you get up, the cushions stay in place.
It's a really pretty shade of gray, and each end has a recliner.





This is our family room.
Most of these decorations I have had for 40 years.
The tree and the piece on the mantel I have had for about 15 years










The Christmas Cactus has fallen out of bloom,
you may remember a few weeks ago it had about 5 flowers on it.








- santa coming down the chimney -


- this is in the entryway -


 

13 comments:

Marie Smith said...

I love your Christmas decorations, Debbie. So pretty! You are ready!

eileeninmd said...

Debbie,

Your home looks so pretty and festive.
I love all the decorations.
Take care, enjoy your day and week ahead.

Leanne Coppola said...

You do a beautiful job decorating every year. So pretty and special!

Rian said...

Debbie, your house looks amazing... so open and welcoming. And your decorations are beautiful!

Hena Tayeb said...

My first thought was hoe comfy that couch looks. Everything looks beautiful.

DeniseinVA said...

You've decorated beautifully Debbie and you have such a pretty home!

DrumMajor said...

It's all beautiful! Linda in Kansas

Jean said...

Your house looks so festive and cozy! Merry Christmas Debbie and Chuck!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

If I did not know any better, I would swear you just clipped these pictures out of a Better Homes and Gardens magazine. Your house is incredible!

Lowcarb team member said...

Your home is looking very festive and welcoming.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

The room looks terrific and that couch does look comfy, I do like my recliner. The whole house is just beautiful with all the decorations. I too still put out decorations from when we were first married, I even have ornaments my mother gave me so our first tree wouldn't be bare, mostly things I had made when I was little and things that were given to me. Great memories there!

Breathtaking said...

Hello Debbie :=)
I already knew you had a beautiful home, but it takes good taste to furnish and decorate it which you have in abundance. Your new sofa looks comfy, and don't bows look beautiful with pretty ribbon on almost anything! I will probably only visit again after Christmas, so best wishes to you and hubby and all your family for a Merry Christmas and a New Year full of joy , laughter and good health.
Warm Hugs
Sonjia.

Danielle L Zecher said...

Your Christmas decorations are beautiful!