Monday, October 2, 2023

Holland Ridge Farm...again!

Finishing up, this is my last post from 
Here you can see some of the rest of what was filling up these beautiful fields here on the farm.
They are "u-pick fields", anything you see and love, you are encouraged to pick.
Any season, any flower.
Clippers and buckets are provided, some visitors pick really large bouquets.
Great props for photo opportunities are provided throughout the farm.





They even had Christmas!

This is a field of white sunflowers.



Cosmos


Sweet William


They are building a windmill here on the farm, hoping to have it done next spring.

As we drove off, I turned back and saw this beautiful barn that just begged to have it's picture taken.
The hubs turned the car around and went back, and it is my favorite picture of the day!

13 comments:

Hena Tayeb said...

Oh you got some beautiful pictures!

eileeninmd said...

Debbie, what a lovely collection of photos.
The flowers are beautiful. Cute shots of you and your hubby.
I am not sure if I have ever seen white sunflowers. The fields looks beautiful, lovely sky too. Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead!

Marie Smith said...

I’ve never seen white sunflowers. Amazing! I have an affinity for the yellow for sure.

Rian said...

Really cute pics!

Lowcarb team member said...

A fabulous collection of photographs.
I haven't a favourite, I like them all :)

All the best Jan

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Such a beautiful farm - love all the pics! The flowers are beautiful and the weather looks perfect, too. Cute photos of you and the hubs. x K

BeachGypsy said...

Oh gosh, Debbie, I thought I loved those little house/shed pictures best but not ANYMORE. ha ha I love these with the big tall doors with windows up on top and garlands SO MUCH BETTER, gosh those are just beautiful. Love the pictures and I hope you use that Christmas door one to put inside your Christmas cards this year, very cute! We have sunflower fields here too, and I enjoy seeing them. Hugs my friend!

DrumMajor said...

Never heard of white sunflowers! Lots of pretty flowers and pretty people! Linda in yellow sunflower Kansas

21 Wits said...

Thank you for these lovely posts, it's like almost being there myself, and these autumn adventures are wonderful!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Those backdrops do make for some great photo ops! I can see why you love to go there.

Conniecrafter said...

That looks so cool that they have all these places for taking pictures with the different themes. Did you ever end up picking flowers?
Great pics of you guys, like that you even had a sunflower scarf for the occassion!

DeniseinVA said...

My kind of place! Great photos, especially of you and hubs.

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Looks like you had a great day :0)