Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Do You Change Your Scent?

When the seasons change, I change all of the scents in the house.
Fall is pumpkin of course and here at 
Bath and Body Works 
there are many varieties of pumpkin scents to choose from.
Their displays have really evolved over the years and now they are so pretty and fun.
I use their hand soaps, moisturizers and wallflower air fresheners only.
I used to love candles but I no longer burn them.




They have really flipped a switch over the last few years, and made shopping fun!

I choose "Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin" and "Warm Vanilla Sugar" for downstairs,
 the labels say they are warm and comforting.
The "Champagne Toast" is for upstairs.
Although "Champagne Toast" is not a fall scent it is amazing and I just could not resist it.
It says "Fruity and Happy" and believe me, it is just that!

15 comments:

Latane Barton said...

What fun. So much to select from. Did you have a hard time chosing?

Debbie said...

latane, i did!! carefully smelling each one, being careful not to actually touch anything with my nose. covid is making a comeback here!!

Marie Smith said...

I can’t use scents due to allergies. Love them though our house is scent free.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Cinnamon.
I looked for a nice lavender for the summer, but found none that I can smell on the grocery store scent shelves. You want good scent that lasts, then go to a hippie store.

Lowcarb team member said...

There are some wonderful scents available, and that store certainly had lots to choose from.

All the best Jan

Rian said...

Debbie, I use Bath and Body Shop too. Warm vanilla sugar is my go to body mist and lotion and used to use Paris Cafe and Fresh Coffee as my 3 wick candles. Love my house to smell like coffee.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

We have two scents in our house. Dry dog and wet dog, that is pretty much it! I don't think Barb has given much thought to the scent of our house although we do have some candles and essential oils in a couple of places.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I would have to smell them first, so many choices. I have allergies and certain scents make me feel sick. The cinnamon-pumpkin and the vanilla scents sound safe. Take care, have a great day!

Conniecrafter said...

I can only light my candles when hubby isn't home, the scents really bother him, over the years I have stopped wearing perfume too just for that reason, he is very sensitive to smells.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

So many scents! Bath & Body Works has always been a fun place to shop. Have a great weekend!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Sadly I'm on the scent-free team for our house; "we" have allergies. But I'm thinking of making Christmas goodie baskets for other people and appreciated the update and reminder on this store.

BeachGypsy said...

Hi there Debbie! I love vanilla too and also lilac and honeysuckle. My absolute favorite is LEMON

BeachGypsy said...

Hope you're OK Debbie-- you haven't posted in a few days...

DeniseinVA said...

Looks like you had a great time. It is such fun to browse through the seasons.

♥ Liz ♥ said...

I only have a scent at Christmas when I do love a good Festive Spice candle or diffuser.