Friday, October 13, 2023

Getting My Mojo Back...

 Feeling better, out for a drive, we ended up in Bucks County
On the way there, we passed an amazing shop, Apsara Gallery in New Hope, Pa.
They recently moved to there current, new location, and do not have a website I could find.
I will give you a peek as to what you can see as you drive by their store.
We of course drove by, 
turned around and parked so I could get pictures.













Made in Taiwan, 
carved and hand crafted from wood, these sculptures were amazing!

11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,
I am glad you are feeling better.
Love the critter statues, they are cool! I am glad you turned around for your photos. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Those are incredible, how much were they selling for?

Marie Smith said...

I hope you are much better, my friend.

What a great find! What beautiful creations!

Sandi said...

Made in Taiwan? Wasn't expecting that!

Rian said...

Also glad to hear you're feeling better, Debbie. That gallery you pictured is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us.

The Furry Gnome said...

Intriguing sculptures!

DrumMajor said...

Glad you're doing better! I thought those were sculptures made from drift wood; amazing! Linda in Kansas

DeniseinVA said...

Oh my, those are incredible sculptures, fabulous photos! Looks like you picked a perfect day for a drive. So glad you are feeling better Debbie :)

Breathtaking said...

Hello Debbie:=)
I didn't know you haven't been well Debbie, I'm so sorry, but it's good to know you felt well enough to go for a drive and find these fabulous sculptures.Your photos are really great.

Conniecrafter said...

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better, such a fun find while you were out these are so awesome!

♥ Liz ♥ said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Those sculptures are amazing. There are so many talented people out there.