Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Was There Life Before Amazon

 Do you use and love Amazon?
I order everything I need or run out of on Amazon and I got to thinking, what did we ever do without it.
I never go to the store...
I can order one thing at a time as needed because as you probably know,
with Amazon Prime, shipping is free.
And I am a Prime Member.

I needed new dish cloths and dish towels, I ordered these on Amazon,
they came two days later and I love them.

And if you get a chance to order some hand soap from 
Bath & Bodyworks
The scent "Oceanfront Garden" is amazing.
That I get directly, not from Amazon, but it's a great scent worth mentioning.
And it matches my towels.

I purchased two, new, clean cages for the 
Butterflies

I have been wanting a new Butterfly Book,
I picked this one out on Amazon, 
I was able to look at the first few pages and thought this was a good fit.
It came a few days after ordering it,
and it's perfect.

I just reviewed my recent orders on 
Amazon,
I have ordered everything from spices to the... 

the cutting tool

and tape I needed to make my cards.

This Hydrangea is starting to bloom in the backyard.
An "Endless Summer" it will bloom all summer.

Getting back to Amazon, what in the world did we do without it?

13 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

I am with you. Amazon has become my good friend.

Marie Smith said...

Amazon has made pandemic shopping easy. I want to get back to the local shops though.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

I totally agree with you Debbie. Amazon Prime is the way to go for nearly everything. I've gotten almost everything I need for around the house, garden and mower from them, let alone the majority of my Nikon camera stuff!!...jp

Rae said...

We do use Amazon a lot. We quit Amazon Prime because we realized there were very few things we couldn't wait a couple more days for delivery. Your post reminded me that I had looked various times for hand towels for the kitchen and every time I had looked there were only the loose woven "terry cloth" or the colors were not favorable to me. I just looked again and found the perfect towels with the best colors for our kitchen and good quality. Thanks for the reminder! Ranee (MN)

The Furry Gnome said...

I have to admit we try to shop local and shop Canadian if we can, but Amazon is handy for things you can't get locally.

Lowcarb team member said...

Now that the shops are open again I do try and shop local, but Amazon can be handy for things not so readily available and they do offer a quick service.

All the best Jan

Kim said...

I have to confess, I have never ordered from Amazon. It looks like I could be the only one. =) Pretty hydrangeas. Summer must have arrived there. Enjoy your butterfly book.

Conniecrafter said...

We try to purchase what we can local to keep people working in this area but when we can't find it we do turn to Amazon for it and can usually find something. We have Prime too but the thing is we don't always get the stuff we order in two days, we asked about it and they said it is guaranteed that it will ship in 2 days.

Rajan Arora said...

The best part of your articles that they have perfect Content Quality and Quantity. Do write something on Slide Staining Rack also. Honestly, you posses great Writing Skills.

DeniseinVA said...

I had fun looking at all your purchases. I was very interested in your butterfly cages. We are Amazon Prime members also 😊. If we can’t find an item then they are our next go to.

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Oh gosh I'm glad it's not just us. We get everything on Amazon from tap washers to cardigans to a coffee machine. In fact I'm just about to order the wool for my next project.

Rian said...

Yes, Debbie, we too have found Amazon to be a life saver during the pandemic. Now I order other things from them besides masks and gloves. Just came from ordering a door mat (with a black cat on it of course), a essential oil dispenser, etc. And I'm a lover of kitchen towels too... and very picky. I will check out Amazon for these too... as I really like yours. As for Bath and Body, we use their candles all the time. I love having my house smell like fresh coffee... and Paris Cafe is our candle favorite.

LeAnn said...

I agree Amazon Prime is the best and you can get movies too. I loved all your orders and now I need to do some ordering. Thanks for tempting me?? I didn't know how you raised the butterflies so seeing those cages was fun. Thanks for the scent on the Bath and Body Works. I do love their lotions. Your flowers are lovely.
Sending loving thoughts and hugs!