Tuesday, June 1, 2021

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

 

- hyggelight -
this candle would make a great gift.
- light and enjoy the candle -
- plant the seed label that comes with it -
- grow wildflowers -

- what a great idea -

Details about the growing candle can be found here.

I love Pasta Salad.
This is one I make all of the time with vegetables and dill.

The recipe calls for grilled chicken,
which I only add occasionally...it doesn't need it.
You can add anything to this, I like broccoli in it as well.
Don't skip the scallions!

I use this Dates to Celebrate to remember 
Birthdays & Anniversaries. 
I have shared it in the past, here on my blog.
If you would like to print one for yourself,
you can find it here.
You will need to enlarge it when printing.

I love this simple Cowl Pattern, 
you can find here on 
Ravelry!

Isn't this a cute way to keep your keys handy?

I'm always the "whatever" plant!

I think this may be the cutest picture on the internet,
and look at those beautiful flowers!

My Knockout Roses have taken over and are a real knockout this year!
With any luck, they will bloom like this all summer long!

12 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The candle does look like a great gift. Your Pasta salad looks yummy. I love the cute doggie photo. The knockout roses are beautiful. Take care, enjoy your day!

Changes in the wind said...

Those roses are amazing!

Ela said...

Your pasta salad looks very delicious!
Greetings

Rian said...

"I'm always the "whatever" plant!" me too.
Love the seed candle idea...

Lowcarb team member said...

Yes, that photograph with the dog is cute :)
Your roses look beautiful.

My good wishes for the new month of June.

All the best Jan

Ruth Hiebert said...

Wow! Those roses are gorgeous.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I've always liked your collections of favorite things -- or I remember your "things I'm crushing on' posts. Those were fun too. I thought of that the other day when I thought about how much I liked a certain cooking pan I own. Sometimes the little things can just make your day! Your roses are beautiful.

21 Wits said...

Yummy pasta salad and the growing candle sounds so interesting. Those flowers are beautiful and the pup is very sweet! Your favorite things are favorites of mine too!

Marie Smith said...

I’m making a pasta salad for our picnic tomorrow on the trail. Your looks yummy.

R's Rue said...

Yum

Conniecrafter said...

those candles are so neat, that would be a neat gift and they have some nice scents. The key frame is cool too.
When I first saw the picture of the dog before reading I thought maybe you guys adopted a dog :)
Wow those roses really do look like knockouts, they are beautiful!

LeAnn said...

Your knock out Roses are lovely. We keep talking about planting roses and then we don't. Each year we add more to our yard, so I will work harder on this one.
I loved the candles they are cute and the growing thought is great. The key frame is a great idea.
Thanks for the pasta recipe; I will try it.
the photo with the cute puppy is adorable. Our Sammy would be cute in a photo like this one. I especially like the colors.
I like the color of the Cowl too.
I think I am like the whatever plant too.
Sending hugs your way!