Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Yarn Along

I have been needle punching in my spare time, and have finished those projects.
I will share the results with you tomorrow.
I sent my dear friend and knitting teacher a text yesterday and let her know
 "I'm ready for a new knitting project"
She replied immediately with a few links with a couple of great ideas.
I chose one, she helped me find the pattern and I started it on Monday night.
It is a beautiful cowl, one she made for her mom...
if I have any trouble, she will be able to help me instantly.
Truth be told though, she always helps me instantly.
I will be following a pattern, but after viewing it, it is a very simple pattern,
something I think I can memorize and something I will enjoy working on.

It feels so good to be knitting again...

I am making the 
Neapolitan Cowl 

This is the first inch, the pattern in the cowl starts next and I am excited to start it!
I am using DyeForMe Merino Baby Alpaca Yarn...it is so soft and a pleasure to work with.
I will share my progress next week.

12 comments:

Kim said...

This is a lovely cowl, Debbie. The yarn looks lovely and soft.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the yarn does look lovely. I like the natural color. It will make a beautiful cowl. Enjoy your day and week ahead.

Laura. M said...

Será una calentita bufanda Debbie.
Un abrazo.

Debbie said...

translated: It will be a warm Debbie scarf.
A hug.

Changes in the wind said...

Beautiful yarn, will be lovely finished.

Leanne Coppola said...

Of course I will help you instantly!!!!!!!!!! :) Happy knitting.

Marie Smith said...

It looks like beautiful yarn, Debbie. It will be beautiful, as usual.

Sandi said...

Nice!!

And alpaca! :-)

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Coming on well Debbie

Lowcarb team member said...

This is going to be so nice …

All the best Jan

PS I like the flower too, what a beautiful colour :)

Debbie said...

the whole "instantly" thing sounds very weird now. but you are such a busy girl with tons of friends, work, kids...i am always so amazed at how quickly you respond to my texts and help me!!! it's a wonderful thing!!!

Judy said...

Hoping for Daffodils......soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!