Friday, March 22, 2019

Marigold

Do you remember when we had lunch at 

Of course you remember this cute little cafe'.
But just in case you missed that post you can read the delicious details here.
The staff and servers here are so amazing and attentive...
when we came for lunch they told us to be sure and come back for breakfast,
so we had too, what else could we do...
Breakfast was even better than lunch, their specialty as they told us, and they were right.

I had Jim's Favorite Hash
Chopped bacon, onions and sweet red peppers, cheddar, sour cream, avocado, and 2 eggs any style.
This was so good but I could only eat half.

The hubs had a breakfast burrito
Sausage, 3 egg whites, spinach, onions, peppers and sautéed spinach.
This came with hash browns and fresh fruit.
The hubs was only able to eat half of the burrito, 
we brought the other half home and it heated up nicely the next day.

The hot chocolate with whipped cream was divine.

It was late morning on a Friday, and not very crowded!



You may remember the entire decor is marigold minded.


They serve "huevos rancheros" and I think that is my sister's favorite breakfast.
She is visiting next week, I hope I get the opportunity to bring her here.

Located on Route 71 in Spring Lake Heights,
if you are ever in the area, you have to give it a try.
Tell them Purple Debbie sent you!

14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it is a cute place. The food looks delicious. I like the hanging lamp. Enjoy your day, have a happy weekend!

Brian King said...

Breakfast looks fantastic! I like restaurants that give you ample food even if you can't eat it all. I've been to places where the portion is so small you don't feel it was worth the cost.

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Hello Dear Debbie!
The restaurant is charming and the food very appetizing and the portions very large ..

Happy weekend:)
Lucja

Changes in the wind said...

Love the colors and think it is a great idea when businesses décor is a theme.

Marie Smith said...

Looks yummy, both breakfasts.

Farm Girl said...

What a wonderful place. I love that food and I love that flower light fixture. We have a cute little place that serves yummy breakfasts like that. I do love breakfast any time of the day.

Linda said...

Yummy! Y’all find the best places!!

Carol W. said...

A very bright & cheerful restaurant! I can see why it's one of your favorite places! I think your sister will love it too.

Ruth Hiebert said...

The place looks amazing and so does the food.

Debbie said...

One of our favorites Carol, thank you for stopping by!

LeAnn said...

This does look like a lovely Cafe. I love breakfasts out. The food look delicious and the hot chocolate made my mouth water. I guess, I will enjoy some tonight. Probably not as good as here.
Thanks for sharing this awesome date with your honey!
Blessings and hugs!

Conniecrafter said...

They serve some very interesting breakfast. That's great your sister is coming to visit, I hope you guys have a great time together!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I’d love to be able to tell them that! I love a good breakfast restaurant (one that is not a chain or franchise) and they are hard to find.

Lowcarb team member said...

Food looks great.
Nice that your sister is coming to visit soon, have a nice time together.

All the best Jan