Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Yarn Along

Surprise...Surprise...Surprise...


I started another Farm Girl Shawl
I just adore this pattern, I have it memorized and I could crochet this with my eyes closed.


This is yarn my niece Emily bought for me, 
it all comes from New Zealand where she lives with her husband.  
This is Touch Yarns - Pure Merino Wool - made in New Zealand 


This hank will be the final 3 rows.
I can't remember where this came from but 
I know for sure that my crochet teacher Liz spun it for me.   

I am working on some other crafts, but working with yarn, knitting or crocheting is my favorite.
        

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it is a pretty yarn and color. I love these shawls, you are talented. Enjoy your day and week ahead!

Marie Smith said...

You do beautiful work with yarn, Debbie.

Sally said...

I absolutely love the yarn colors, Debbie. I need to start some kind of project. You're always making something beautiful.

xoxo

Kim said...

Isn't this fabulous yarn. It dances with gorgeous colour and it looks so lovely and soft. I love this pattern.

Judy said...

Oh, I do LOVE those colors!!!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Looks lovely.

Sue (this n that) said...

It's gorgeous and wow you're really into it Debbie. Isn't the wool soft... lovely!

Lowcarb team member said...

Such lovely colours within the yarn.

All the best Jan

LeAnn said...

Oh, I really love the colors on this one. As I always say, I hope to get back into at least crocheting. Perhaps, that time will come soon. Thanks for sharing this lovely shawl. Blessings and hugs!