Thursday, September 29, 2011

Brown Beauties

This horse was gorgeous, stoic and tall...


on the top of the hill...


so well groomed, his gorgeous tail flows close to the ground!


Posing for pictures....


this guy was curious and friendly!!


and very busy enjoying his lunch!!

I love the fence in these photo's, it just adds a lil something...
don't you think TexWisGirl??

If I had taken this picture a few months ago,
I would have tried to get the pictures without the fence!!

Thanks, T!! Better with it for sure!!

11 comments:

Karen said...

Great shots...and I like the fence! Maybe YOU should start the meme "Behind the fence".

Jill said...

Brown horses with black tails and manes are my favortie. These are real beauties and I also love the fence!

TexWisGirl said...

Yup. Love the fence. Do you follow life according to Jan n jer? she's starting friday's fences tomorrow...

Ellie said...

Beautiful horse, such a lovely rich colour. And your right the fence really adds to the picture. It looks kind of wavy.

Nancy said...

Such a dark brown color. Gorgeous!

Rose said...

Oh, he is a handsome fellow!

Bonnie said...

The horses are beautiful. Horses are hugh beings with gently souls. There is nothing better than nuzzling ones face into the neck of a horse. I do miss being around them.

Brit said...

Awesome pictures. I really like the fence, it does make the pictures perfect, I think ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog and for you sweet words. Made my night.

Reena said...

Such a beauty!

Susan said...

Beautiful photos and, yes, that fence adds to them indeed!

Dawn said...

Love the color of those horses. Just beautiful...and I DO like the fences!