Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Garden Stone

I found this fabulous purple, flip-flop garden stone for 3 bucks in Christmas Tree Store. A flip-flop, the only food wear I know AND the color purple combined, woooohooo, this is mine to place in my most favorite place in the world, my garden. And......don't cha just love a bargain!!!!


And this came in the mail today....from my childhood friend Louann, who lives in sunny Florida. Thanks Louann, this is my favorite one so far!!!!! I should preface that by saying that Louann has a calender down in Florida, don't we all. But the beauty of Louann's calender is that the pages of that calender tear off and become postcards. Each month, I am the lucky recipient of those beautiful postcards. Can I please tell you how much I love getting those postcards. It's like joy, in the mailbox!!!!!

Picture postcard of a black-crowned night heron......
February 2011

No comments: