Did you want the final game of the World Cup?
We watched, I love soccer and was really excited for the grand finale.
My son loves soccer and played until he went to college.
Two world class teams, he was rooting for Spain, so I was as well.
I enjoyed the game because Spain played so well, but they sure did have a hard time scoring.
If you watched, you know the game was pretty lopsided, it went into overtime and Spain was victorious.
The better team won 1 - 0.
It was so exciting that the final was played in New Jersey...less than an hour from my home.
That did not mean we could get tickets...availability was so limited and the cost was outrageous!
I enjoyed the way the field looked at halftime and it was nice they had a show at halftime.
They never have in the past!
I made my version of the Taco Bell Supreme Wrap.
I used this recipe as a guide, one big difference was I just used pre-packaged taco seasoning.
These are the ingredients I used...
Toast with a small amount of olive oil, folded side first.
Then flip and toast the flat side.
2 comments:
I'm not much of a sports fan so I didn't watch the world cup. I heard a lot about it on the radio though. I think you had the best seat in the house. Those crowds are crazy.
That home made Supreme wrap looks really good.
Hello Debbie,
I am not much of a sports fan. Your homemade Supreme Wrap looks yummy. Take care, have a great day!
Post a Comment