Doing gardening this beautiful dayCathy
My happy moments today have included sitting enjoying a cuppa and reading my new library book.All the best Jan
All happy things I adore.
I haven't done any of these things today but there just might be enough time left to squeeze a few of them in.
Enjoyed tea, baking, journaling, and reading... too hot for a walk, and no candles or flowers today.
There are a few there that are on my list :)
Thanks for the uplifting reminders! All great things.
Lovely! Thank you Debbie :)
So nice to think about happy moments. I stopped and reflected too. My happy moments this week were being with the grandkids and my kids.
Hello, Debbie I love most of these happy things too, walks in nature and reading are two of my favorites. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Absolutely lovely things. Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Doing gardening this beautiful day
Cathy
My happy moments today have included sitting enjoying a cuppa and reading my new library book.
All the best Jan
All happy things I adore.
I haven't done any of these things today but there just might be enough time left to squeeze a few of them in.
Enjoyed tea, baking, journaling, and reading... too hot for a walk, and no candles or flowers today.
There are a few there that are on my list :)
Thanks for the uplifting reminders! All great things.
Lovely! Thank you Debbie :)
So nice to think about happy moments. I stopped and reflected too. My happy moments this week were being with the grandkids and my kids.
Hello, Debbie
I love most of these happy things too, walks in nature and reading are two of my favorites. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Absolutely lovely things. Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment